Friday, November 3

Now I Remember...


...Why I hate November!
It is truly the dreariest month of the year. As far as I'm concerned, we could skip directly from crisp, colorful October, to the Christmas cheer of December. Who needs the bland, depressing gray of November? (Apologies to Amy and others who call November their birthday month.)
Every year I forget what November is like. And every year I am brutally reminded by the cold, cloud, and general crankiness of the human race.
In fact, you might notice that my previous post was written on a very, very bad day, which incidentally was November 1.
Coincidence?
I think not.
I can only hope that this month passes as quickly as the rest of the year has!!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I'm with you on that one. It was so beautiful in October and then November hit with a vengence. Rain, fog, wind and just general dreariness!