Saturday, November 18

One of those Moments.

Today I stood in the kitchen talking to my mom when the phone rang. I picked it up, and said,
"Hi there welcome to Tim Hortons what can I get for you today."
There was a shocked silence. I looked at my mom, she looked at me (her expression really was priceless).
I realized what I had said, and managed a lame,
"Haha just kidding. Hello?"
The poor person must have been too frightened or confused to answer. There was no one there.
Somewhere in this foggy sleep-deprived mine I am deeply embarrassed. But right now I find it mildly funny.
This all-nighter really screwed me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really funny. You looked so cute and bewildered and out of it!

Deanne said...

That IS funny! I'm sure you both looked surprised - it would have been a great kodak moment!

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!!