Saturday, November 18

The All-Nighter Experience- Part 1

I helped out with the Youth Group All-Nighter this Friday/Saturday...it was an experience for sure! I've done a few all-nighters in my time, but they're always a struggle with the eyelids! I like my sleep! However we were kept so busy with activities and games and baking that I hardly had any trouble at all! I have plenty of pictures on the way!
Here is my all-nighter schedule:
-so busy doing stuff and running around, it hits 11 PM and I've hardly noticed.
-12 AM comes and goes.
-2 AM....really?!
-Time to grab a cup of coffee at 3 AM
-Things settle down around 4:30 AM
-Eyelids are feeling kind of heavy at 5 AM, while watching a movie.
-7 AM rolls around and I'm squinting at the faint light coming through the windows. Yawns are coming fast and furious.
-Itching for bed at 8 AM
-9 AM we head home.
-11 AM is coming up, I plan to be asleep.
Picture: note the unfocused gaze, the wearing of the glasses (contacts would shrivel my eyes through the wee hours of the morning), Haphazard hair, and bizarre smile. This is definitely me late at night or early morning.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Sound like a blast Jill and you made it all night! I remember doing something similar when I was but a wee lass . . .