Monday, November 13

Warning: Wedding Spoilers!!!

Today I had my first-ever wedding-dress shopping experience! Friend Ange is getting married next August, and being one of those females who've anticipated and planned their wedding almost since birth, she has already got the majority of the Big Day organized. This was the day to tackle the dresses, and I tagged along as Official Honest-Opinion-Giver. I also snapped a few pictures :) Above is Ange (center) with her bridesmaids, including her sister, cousin, and two close childhood friends.

She was just in her element trying on all the gorgeous gowns!

They decided on a chocolate brown, bunched-skirt, pink-sashed, strapless dress for the bridesmaids. Miraculously it looked fabulous on every one of them, despite their unique figures!

Ange decided on this dress in the end. She looked so beautiful in it, the picture doesn't do her justice (my camera really let me down today. More than half the pictures are completely useless. I'm going to have to invest in a better one). Sorry that all the pictures are messed up and the text is not in the right places. Blogger has not been kind.

5 comments:

Amy A. said...

The 5th and 6th pictures are of the same dress that Kate wore at her wedding. I've seen it at 2 other weddings this year (besides Kate's)...weird!!

I like the dress she chose..its really pretty.

Amy A. said...

ooh, and I LOVE the bridesmaids gowns...chocolate brown will look soooo good!

PJ said...

Hey I didn't realize that that was the same as Katies until you mentioned that! Funny! Its so pretty no wonder its so popular.
I didn't like the bridesmaid dresses on the rack, but once the girls tried them on I liked them.

Anonymous said...

ya i like chocolate brown too, and those bridesmaids dresses are really nice. Same witht the brides.

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, did you have a bad experience?!