Saturday, December 9

My Greatest Childhood Fear is My Destiny


Jill --

[noun]:

A person who falls into an outhouse and dies



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



If the quiz says it will be so, then I really have no hope...

9 comments:

Deau said...

Laura - like in nature to a banana peel

...so accurate its scary. think about it.

kt said...

haha that is so funny.

katie- noun, A deadly strain of projectiile vomit

Eric - adjective, fuzzy to the touch.

Deanne said...

Deanne - master at storytelling

Hmmm, sounds better than the previous posts!

Anonymous said...

Flora - Banshee-like
hmmm... what are the implications of this?

Deau said...

haha flors, that reminds me of 1st yr CIT.

Anonymous said...

I am a person who laughs at anything even this definition.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just did the quiz again and this time it said I was an immortal.

random answers = fake quiz.

PJ said...

Whew! I thought I was a goner for sure. Thanks Ame :P

Anonymous said...

I don't like this quiz. Aneta --
[adjective]: Having the texture of congealed cheese