Check out my new best-seller! Its a big hit.
So...
Its over.
Weird.
Today went pretty much like every Friday at Tim Hortons goes. The only thing different was everyone saying goodbye to me. It made me sad, because I don't know when/if I'll ever see them again. But it was nice to know I'll be missed. I plan on sending them a postcard from Quadra!!!
Thanks for rooting me on to the end of this week guys! I'm not gonna lie, I could have done it without you, but it sure is nice to get such supportive comments :P
EDIT: If you're looking at that picture and thinking "what the hecK???", you obviously were not ferociously force-fed the teachings of this book.

7 comments:
Haha Jill, what an amazing picture, I love it! I almost laughed out loud when I saw it, except I didn't want to disturb others who might be sleeping at this hour. ;)
I totally knew what you were going for with your 'book' cover....I (fortunately) was not force-fed that book but a lot of my friends were.
YOu're hilarious and congrats on quitting - so liberating, isn't it!?
Jill,
It's over! Yeah! Well congrats on ending the Tim's chapter in your life and starting on the Island one.
First chance I've had to check blogs in like 3 days.. So I'm a little late!
Yay, you made it! Oh happy day! Congrats! 2 weeks of total freedom before you become a slave to the kitchen. ;) But it's the best kind of kitchen because it's found at camp. :) Don't get too bored over the next couple weeks!
And I avoided that book like the plague, although I did decide before that book to not date in high school. High school relationships are retarded. I skipped right to boy meets girl. And then wished I had avoided it like the plague. ;) ... haha, no, he's got some good points (and I'm sure in the first book too), but it's almost a cult... lol .. So ... Anyways ... Moving along..
Have a great time on the island! We'll miss you.
Ryan
It's over!!!!
woo hoo!
Have fun on the island, and you bettter keep up your blog!
Congratulations Jill! Cute picture too!
Of course I'll keep up my blog Kate...I couldn't live without it :P
Eek! just think...two weeks from today I will be at Homewood!
I'm scared!!!
Post a Comment