More wretched days at Tim's. I had a wonderful blog all planned out for today, but when I got home I curled up on the couch with my sniffles and misery, and watched a movie instead. And now I'm going to bed. Better luck tomorrow.
I'm so pumped for my last day!!! I'll be sad to leave a few of my co-workers, but such is life :( Camp is coming up soon! about two weeks and I'll be off to the Island! eek! Ryan: First Knight.
6 comments:
The finish line is in sight!...Hang in there.
Hey Jill, You're almost there! It must be so exciting, and you must be getting stoked about coming down to the Island. I can't wait to see you!
You're almost there Jill! You can get through one more day!!!
**agrees with the above comments about hanging in there and stuff**
But I do have one important question: What movie did you watch?
Go Jill Go!!! You're almost done!
Then what?!
I'm so pumped for my last day!!! I'll be sad to leave a few of my co-workers, but such is life :(
Camp is coming up soon! about two weeks and I'll be off to the Island! eek!
Ryan: First Knight.
Post a Comment