Wednesday, April 4

no hope for an interesting title, sorry.

Tomorrow after lunch the group we have in will leave, and we'll be off for a few days celebrating Easter.
Sort of.
It just kind of sprang upon me and I didn't really think about what I will be doing.
Most of the staff will be off visiting their families, but not moi,...sniff sniff.
Sooo....one of the girls I work with has invited me to her home, and I may just take her up on it. It just feels weird to be away from home at this time, because I've never been away from family for big holidays. Its really strange.
In other news, I've been here for precisely a month now, I believe. Time really flew by, and so much has happened. Its been a lot of fun so far, and I'm so excited for more new staff to come in!
Anyway I'm horrendously tired right now, so I'm going to go. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will leave 2 empty places at the table in honor of you and Mike. At least have an Easter Egg hunt for old times' sake! Have a great Easter, Jilly!

Anonymous said...

Hoppy Easter Jill! I hope you're not too lonely.