Thursday, June 7

I Never Liked Tag

I've been tagged and have decided to play along. Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

1. I have never owned a pair of sunglasses in my life! It used to be because I always wore glasses, but now that I have contacts, its because I look stupid in them.

2. I'm a sucky conversationalist, espeically with people I don't know well. I love chatting with people who like to talk because then the pressure is off.

3. I have a strong hatred for "crocs" or "hole-y soles". I think they are the most hideous creation for the feet since someone decided it was acceptable to wear socks with sandals.

4. Old Disney movies bring me much joy. Robin Hood, 101 Dalmations, and Mulan are a few faves. I still watch them.

5. I love stuff for houses. I could spent eons browsing through HomeSense, Home Outfitters, etc.

6. My hair is falling out by the handfuls. When I wash my hair, my hands get covered. Yuk! What is wrong with me?

7. I heart corderoy (is that how you spell it?). Such a comfortable fabric.

Pretty much everyone has been tagged already and since I hate doing this I won't make anyone else do it either :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hair falling out is some hormonal/thyroid thing. If it doesn't go away, do something about it. Sometimes it happens if you're not eating well...do you take a multivitamin? That might help.

(coming from someone who has lost A LOT of hair over the past year!)

Anyways, you guys and your 101 Dalmations!

HCOS support teacher said...

I'm losing more hair than usual, too! But I have an excuse, I think. It's called perimenopause and you can't use that one..yet! Originally I thought it was the new expensive shampoo I bought. Who knows? I'd suggest multivitamins, too. Don't wait till you're bald!

Becks said...

Oh man, I totally agree with you on the Crocs thing. My mom has a couple pairs and even David and Alex are considering going over to the "dark side"...

Mom swears they are the most comfortable footwear ever, but I refuse to even try them on. That way I won't even be tempted to purchase a pair.

But personally, I'd say they were the ugliest footwear since the Ugg Boot.

Anonymous said...

I really feel like I know you a bit better now Jill! Thanks!