Drove back to Kamloops today (thanks Pops, you're the best!) and attempted at unpacking and simultaneously chucking things I've discovered I didn't need in the last six months (which means I probably won't need them ever).
It was a wee bit overwhelming, so my room is half unpacked and very messy. And I'm tired.
Friday night the remnants of the summer staff went out to Boston Pizza and we all had supper there, and then we went to hang out at Graeme's until the last ferry. It was a lot of fun, and it was nice to have some final visiting time with everyone.
Saturday there was a wedding that most people went to , so I stayed back to pack and such, and then left on the 10 PM ferry.
Leaving Homewood wasn't my favorite thing in the world. I love that place so much, and the people there are such close friends. It was hard to say goodbye to my roommate Zoe especially. Its been (surprisingly?) fun to have someone to share a room with, because you get to know them that much better.
I'm sure she's glad to have some space to herself now though!!
gah I just realized what a boring post this is. I apologize...what else can I say? I'm brain-dead right now, and going to bed. Nighty-night. I will be posting some pictures tomorrow hopefully.
5 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you're back in the desert, for a little while anyway!
I'm glad to hear you had such a great summer! It's actually funny to look back on your earlier posts from when you were just leaving for Homewood and you were not looking forward to having a roommate and you were pretty nervous about some of the other things that turned out to be great. Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!!!
Post a Comment