Matt & Alicia's wedding was beautiful! My cousin Matt has always been such a quality guy; strong in his faith, mature, and really, really fun! I had never met Alicia until this weekend, but she seems like such an awesome girl I am excited to get to know her more in the family reunions to come! The two of them looked SO happy to be together, it was really sweet.I don't know if you caught what the pastor said there....I actually video'ed it by accident. I thought I was taking a picture! haha...anyway, the pastor started off the ceremony by quoting the Impressive Clergyman in "The Princess Bride" ...which I thought was HILARIOUS! The whole wedding had a good sense of humor about it which I enjoyed.
I snapped this on the way up to Alberta.....mom falling asleep at the wheel?? (Sorry Mom, I couldn't resist putting this up)
The hotel we were staying at turned out to be right next door to The Station- where my friend Angela from camp works! We surprised her...unfortunately it was Friday night and she was too busy to talk much. Luckily we managed to snap some shots of her to use as blackmail heh heh heh! What will Irwin say!
I didn't end up taking nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, and some of them didn't turn out...which I think had more to do with me being inept with the settings, than it had to do with the camera itself....hopefully I have more luck in Ireland!




2 comments:
Where is my e-mail???!! Hmmmm???
Sounds like fun times at the wedding :) The pastor doing the "Princes Bride" thing is soooooo funny!! Reminds me of when you did something like that on Kelsey and Brandons wedding video... ;)
It was too short of a visit but a fun day for sure!
Post a Comment