What is it about November that is so depressing in every way?!?! I remember doing a post on it last year, and in the past day or so, myself and 2 other bloggers have posted about our pet peeves. November really brings out the worst.
You're certainly not missing any great weather here. It was very dull today... I'm sure you had more sun than we did! November is almost 1/2 over, take heart!
Jill we got your postcard today! Wish you had committed to NaBoBlabHo or whatever that thing is. I check every day for any new blogs from you. Keep them coming.
Hope you find a good internet connection in your new flat.
2 comments:
You're certainly not missing any great weather here. It was very dull today... I'm sure you had more sun than we did! November is almost 1/2 over, take heart!
Jill we got your postcard today!
Wish you had committed to NaBoBlabHo or whatever that thing is. I check every day for any new blogs from you. Keep them coming.
Hope you find a good internet connection in your new flat.
Post a Comment