Sunday, March 2

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope your heart skipped beat, and you thought to yourself, "Oh no! I missed Mother's Day!"
Because I'm just evil that way.
Fact is, you have until May for Mother's Day.
BUT-- it is Mother's Day today, in Ireland.
Or, "Mothering Sunday" as they call it.
I don't know why they celebrate it on a different day, but they do.

Coming up on PJ this week:

More Irish-isms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which reminds me..did you ever get the Valentine's card I sent you? :)

Anonymous said...

HI there Jill,

I'm a little behind on my lurking so I'm catching up on your adventures today!! I LOVE the white daffodils!! Great photo. Keep snapping. I'm wondering if your brother should be concerned about keeping his "Peter Parker" job at camp?? Although, I can't see you balancing on the roof of the lodge for that one last bottle rocket picture. :)
Enjoy Ireland!!
Auntie Heather

Anonymous said...

very strange! When I saw the title of your post, I clicked the refresh button, thinking I had come across a post from last May!!!