Tuesday, July 1

I'm Nuts about Crunchy Nut...



Someone please tell me that we have this cereal in Canada and I've just never noticed it before.
Please.

I've become officially addicted to Crunchy Nut corn flakes over the last month. I love it...check out "Crunchy Nut tv ad" on Youtube and you'll see that I'm not the only one. I'm not usually one for peanut-y things, but there's something so right about the blend of honey and peanuts on corn flakes that delights my tastebuds. Its absolutely delish.

I'm not sure I'll be able to bear leaving it behind...


Oh yeah, Happy Canada Day!
(22 days...)

3 comments:

netablogs said...

Sorry, haven't heard of Crunchy Nut, but maybe they're under another name here..

Happy Canada Day to you!

Anonymous said...

This is the closest I can find for Kelloggs cereal here in Canada.

Kellogg's Caramel Nut Crunch

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?brand=141&product=6211&cat=

Anonymous said...

Sounds kind of like Honey Nut Corn Flakes.