I think my brothers and I went trick or treating maybe 3 times since we moved to Kamloops. After that, I never had an outlet for my weird fascination with costumes and "dressing up".
Maybe that is why I was suddenly driven to www.yearbookyourself.com tonight. I needed to have a good laugh at myself ...
I bring to you, Jill Coulter, age 20, year 2000 AD.

Those bangs are amazing. The curling iron definitely belongs to my mom though.

1998: this isn't even too bad. I always wondered what I would look like with a little bit of curl in my hair.

Stepping further back in time now, to 1996...I
distinctly remember my mom looking like this when we were kids. Scary.

I could be McGyyvers girlfriend with hair like this. Its 1994, and I've just had my weekly perm done. The resting-chin-on-hand is one sexy pose. I'm also a fan of the padded jacket.

Back in 1990 I was still getting into my perm routine, so this is mostly just the work of a curling iron and hairspray.

Ahhhh....the '80s. Those were the days. Shoulder pads were THE thing, I tell ya.

I'd like to forget 1984 ever happened. Please.

Now THIS is hot stuff. Gotta love 1980.

Not sure what's going on here, guys. After all, this is 1978.

A personal favorite. I think I would have done well in the '70s. Particularly '78.

Or maybe not. '74 wasn't good for anyone though...right? RIGHT?

This is more like it! Look at that saucy grin. Look out world, its 1972!

1970: Someone please strangle me with those fake pearls.

Wowee! I had a neck in 1968!

Oh boy...OH BOY. We need to bring '66 back, guys. Who's with me?

'64...an atrocity. What the heck was going on.

The best thing about this 1960's photo is the collar.

Yup, I was definitely meant for the 50's. It doesn't get any better than this.
I think I will go weep now.
2 comments:
LOL! That was awesome. I love that you pointed out the interesting fashion choices through the years as well.
You're a doll in any style! :)
Post a Comment