I can put my feet up... see some friends.... do some homework... make some bread if I want to... play some badminton...
sleep in... read a book... And the best part is... I won't have to see my teacher or classmates for 2 1/2 days :D
ps. I love leaves.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are good with plants - I think I might have to give you mine. I have a sort of a yellowy greenish thumb... HA The thing I do like about plants is that they don't talk and they can't follow you around =D
2 comments:
You are good with plants - I think I might have to give you mine. I have a sort of a yellowy greenish thumb... HA The thing I do like about plants is that they don't talk and they can't follow you around =D
Anne
Gorgeous plants! I need more plants in my house.
Post a Comment