Tuesday, March 10

Summer Plans Confirmed!

I got the call from Strathcona Park Lodge yesterday!!!
I will be heading down there early May (after Rishelle & Andrew's wedding) to begin my work Practicum, and stay all summer (until Liz & Tim's wedding)!
Excitement levels are high.
That's one more thing crossed off my Urgent To Do List.
Now I have to go stress about homework and school in general.
Thank You.

The End.

6 comments:

Alex H. said...

JILL Oh My Word. So excited for you =) You are going to have a fun filled summer. So excited for you. Praying it will all go as planned.

Anne Geddert said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am still hoping you will come cook for me one day =)

Becks said...

Nice. I knew you would get it. :D

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic news Jill! Congratulations!

Kriss said...

CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU THIS SUMMER!

Liz said...

Jill, that's SO awesome!!!!!!
You've got what it takes!