I'd never tried one until Saturday. I knew there was only one way to eat them, which is to Slam that Tim Tam!
...but I wasn't exactly sure how to do that. So this weekend, I got the expert to teach me, and now I'm sharing that knowledge with you!Wasn't that great?? And ps. those Tim Tams are AMAZING!!! Sooooo yummy!
You can get them at Superstore, and it is so worth it. They would be fabulous as a midnight snack on a weekend camping trip, too.
Also, if anyone can figure out what wisdom my mother is trying to impart to Mike in the background, I would sincerely appreciate your sharing.


5 comments:
Haha,nice post. I've never had one...I'm intrigued now though.
That was awesome! I was introduced to the Tim Tam Slam a couple of years ago but my "instructor" made it known that the correct beverage to use is coffee. Not being a coffee drinker I used hot chocolate and was much ridiculed. After seeing this I feel vindicated. :-)
Your wise Mother was putting together her Bio for a volunteer position she has taken on this Spring and was actually seeking help from her very wise son and husband.
Soooo good... when Liz got back from Australia.. she brought the the idea for our family.. we were impressed...!
Nice post!
Sonya- now I have to try it with coffee!!
Post a Comment