The weather was sooooo nice and sunny yesterday, we decided to go for a hike.And by "we" I mean, Mike, Katie, and Me.
Maybe you haven't met Katie yet! This is she:

Our favorite 4'11" redhead in the world!
She likes to cook with me, and she likes to listen to music and talk about movies with Mike, so things work out well. And she only lives an hour away, so visiting is done often.

Mike and I met her at Homewood in '06, and we both kinda like her. I think Mike kinda likes her a lot. I think she kinda likes him too. Maybe.

We had a lot of fun yesterday doing stupid things. Like rolling tires down steep embankments. And playing "log-ball" with a stick and pinecones. And our ridiculous photo-shoots.

...and watching Katie tumble down a hill. That's always a good time.
If I could change one thing about yesterday, it would be that picture. It would be a video clip instead.

But overall, it was a pretty perfect day. I'm so happy its finally feeling like Spring!


2 comments:
This is me responding in pure jealousy because you have sunshine and no snow and no flooding ditches and it's warm and you guys were in t-shirts outside! I miss you and Kamloops!
Jill! i love your Blog, its pretty awesome! And i'm totally going to try to make those cheese Torto's for my fam this week cuz i'm already craving them again! SO YUMMY! Thanks for hanging out this weekend!
Post a Comment