Tuesday, May 26

Randoms

Campbell River- I went for a walk on one of my days off, got caught in pouring rain, and then went to Tim's hockey game.
A big spider living directly over my head when I lay in my bed. He didn't live very long after I discovered him.
This is what happens to my hands when I cut up a whole case of squash. Its hard to get off, and I'm not sure whether its squash or skin that peels.
A pretty tulip growing in a flowerbed in front of the office. I've never seen this kind before. I like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, your thumb just looks really weird. Like it should belong to an alien. And a spider? Seriously? I really didn't need to see that. ;)

Mumsy said...

I'm proud of you for killing that spider. You have become a much braver woman.. I recall having to help you out in the that area not too long ago! It's amazing what one can do when there's no one else around to help!