Monday, June 1

The Partier Lives On

I may have been hasty in proclaiming that casualty #9 was the partier mouse.
I should have known better. He won't die so easily.
The night after the "ant incident" I caught one more mouse (that brings us to a total of 10)...the snap woke me up around 3 AM. And then the Partier Mouse was awakened as well. He kept me up until my shift at 6AM.
I've been wondering if he is indeed a mouse, or maybe something larger like a squirrel, or (heaven forbid) a rat.
Anyway I was tired the whole day, but I got to sleep at Barb's last night, so I did get some peace and quiet. Maybe he will be caught in the trap when I get back...or maybe I just need to get a cat.

2 comments:

mumsy said...

I didn't want to say the 'r' word.. that would be so freaky. They are so scary.. but then again, you could tame it, and have a new friend! :)

MashedTaterz said...

I must see a picture of this beast once it has been...taken care of.