All this dry, dry heat has been a real killer.
There is no end in sight as the temperatures remain in the 30's for the next couple weeks. However, it has, shall we say, sparked a way out.
There are wildfires all around the park's vicinity. Some near Gold River. We are not in any danger...don't worry! The good news is all the smelly smoke has blocked out the sun, and we have all been able to cool off! I've actually been sleeping with my blankets ON, and it was chilly this morning when I left my room. Yesterday the kitchen temperatures were actually bearable, and I have a feeling today will be even better.
5 years ago

3 comments:
There is lots of smoke in the skies over Kamloops too, but for some reason it's not blocking out any sun at all. Thankfully cooler weather is on it's way.
Yes, it's overcast here, too, with smoke and some high cloud. But it's still HOT!
Glad you're getting some relief from the heat. Sucky about all the fires though.
Post a Comment