Its over.
I've become that Boring Blogger.
I'm inconsistent, and when I actually hunker down and rap out a few words, its dull and uninteresting even to me...especially to me. I couldn't string together a few funny sentences if I tried, which I am just too unmotivated to do. The only reason I'm writing anything now is because of this cloud of blogging guilt that is hovering over me, raining down a storm of oblogation (hey I just came up with a new blogging term...maybe this was worth it after all?) whenever I sit at the computer.
Its not like I've been busy. And most of the time I blog best when I have waaaay too much time on my hands, and nothing really big is happening. Its the little things that can be fun to blog about.
Now I'm just sitting here, staring at the screen, willing it to inspire me.
Uuuuuuugh.
Its not working.
Sorry I wasted your time. But did I really? I mean, if you are here reading this, you know how meaningless my blog is, and you probably weren't expecting much anyway. You probably WANT to waste some time, right? RIGHT?
Is it worth clicking the little orange publishing button? I'm tempted to just delete this whole thing, and leave my blog un-updated until I actually have something to say.
But that would be against my policy.
I'm not quite sure what that policy is, but I am sure that deleting useless posts is against it.
So it is decided.
Have a nice day.
5 years ago

5 comments:
I love your blog Jill! Don't give it up! Please, please, please!!
It's true. Sometimes blogging about useless things make the best posts! Your blog is always good for a chuckle. Don't stop. Please. I need a (daily) good chuckle.
What are you talking about girl? I LOVE your blog! You have one of the most interesting and most honest blogs I've ever read. You must forge on!
I'm glad you published.
I wasn't talking about deleting my blog, just the post. Nice to know I would be missed, though :)
Post a Comment