Wednesday, September 2

Married

Another one bites the dust...

My dear friend Liz Geddert is now Mrs. Liz Taylor, married to the real live Tim Taylor.
I would post more pictures but I didn't take any during the ceremony or reception, and I stole these ones from Rebekah who will probably be posting more soon anyway!

It was a really beautiful wedding, and probably the most unusual and unconventional one I will ever have the pleasure of attending! I appreciated how Liz and Tim got back to the basics and stuck with what was really important in a wedding, without all the frills and unnecessary traditions.

They are now honeymooning for 4 months, rockclimbing in various places across North America.
Normal life resumes for the rest of us.
School will start up next week for many, and the job hunt is on for the likes of me.
It will be an interesting Fall...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A 4 month honeymoon? Sweet!

I saw the wedding pics on Facebook and it certainly did look like a fun and unconventional wedding. And you looked gorgeous Jill!

Good luck on the job hunt. :)