I know its Christmas, and I'm supposed to be thinking about giving...not getting.
But those darn Pioneer Woman giveways are soooo crazy! I mean, she's handing out Kitchen Aid mixers like candy, and that ScanPan giveway blew my mind a little bit. All my hopes and dreams for kitchen equipment so easily within my grasp...yet so elusive.
And I try hard for these giveways...no lie. I EARN these things with the sweat of my brow, and the cramp of my quickly-typing fingers. There are no two-word answers from me! I wrote a short novel as a comment for the ScanPan set...I wanted it so bad! I thought about it the entire day. Things like, "How cool would it be if I won that?" and "What will it be like to see my name in bold along with the other winners?!" and "I wonder how soon it will be shipped out?".
A little piece of me dies every time I check to read the "winners" post, and my name is not listed. I've entered every contest for the last month or two...and she does these giveaways every week, sometimes more! That's a lot of little pieces of me dying!
Yet, the will to live and prosper, and WIN by golly! lives on...
I mean, what are the odds that I will never win something? Maybe I don't want to know...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Maybe I should try to win some too, and then give it to you (maybe).. and you'll have double the chances!!!
good luck!
Post a Comment