Wednesday, December 23

Merry Christmas from PJ!

To my lovely Readers, Friends, and Family...
Most years I am running about frantically at this time on December, grabbing anything and everything that people "might like" because...that's what we do at Christmas. We buy people things that they don't really need, but its "nice" and "polite" and we're "supposed to". And I like giving gifts, I really do. But meaningless, obligatory gifts don't really float my boat.
So I decided to do something different this year.
I got onto the World Vision Christmas catalog site, and purchased clean water for a family...just for you! I know its not chocolate, fancy bath stuff, or sweet-smelling lotion...but I think you'll like it.
I think its the kind of gift that will last a long time, and bring a lot of happiness.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Anne Geddert said...

That is very awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya' Jill! Truly, that's the best gift ever.

Anonymous said...

Best gift I got all year! Thanks Jill!
(I didn't get you anything - oh wait - I still have to get you that microwave. Does that count?)

mumsy said...

My heart is warmed! :)

Rishelle said...

Such a great idea Jill! Thanks! Have a great Christmas and a see you in the new year!

Becks said...

Nice! I love practical gifts and that's probably the most practical one I've gotten all year.

Have a good Christmas! Hopefully I'll see you again during the holidays.

Sharla said...

Clean water really is the ultimate "gift that keeps on giving"...thanks for the great gift Jill!