Thursday, February 11

Good Things Come...

This was supposed to arrive on Monday.

I was getting anxious that there had been some sort of mix-up and it wouldn't come at all.

But I waited patiently, thinking that it might just be late because its an American company, and I live in Canada.

I think that's probably what happened.

Last night I felt especially antsy, and I was going to blog my impatience to the world.
Then I thought, It will probably come tomorrow. I have a feeling.

It came today.

It looks so small when I consider everything that I have put into this.


But now at least, I have something to show for that year of my life.

Guess I better get started on the backpacking Ireland scrapbook....

Oodelally.

4 comments:

netablogs said...

It looks completely spectacular! Hardcover, crisp photos, good writin'!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks amazing! How exciting.

Danica said...

Cool. I'd love to take a peek at that.

Kriss said...

Wow! It looks like a wonderful book of memories. The cover photo is stunning!