Friday, February 26

New Go-To

I love Monkey Bread.

Unfortunately I can count the number of times I've eaten it on one hand.
I guess it my fear of yeast creations that kept me from trying it. I'm not usually successful with yeast. It doesn't like me, and almost never cooperates.

But when I saw a recipe for Monkey Bread on Smitten Kitchen, my newest favorite food blog, I knew it was time...

I was worried after the first rising that my bread would be a flop.
But it turned out well...


In fact, I just can't keep my hands off it.

I don't know if it will last until the hockey game...which is what it was originally intended for.

5 comments:

Becks said...

So scrumptious looking. I think yours look better than the pictures posted on the original blog.

Maureen said...

That looks soooo good! Now you know my weakness - I'd probably eat the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

I make a similar recipe called Bubble Cake. But I never thought to put a cream cheese glaze over it. That takes it to a whole new level!

Danica said...

Oh goodness that looks good!

PJ said...

It WAS good! :D
I'll definitely be making this again.