Sunday, October 22

Day 1- In Which I Report Happy Things


One of my favorite things is buying something I really want for really cheap. For instance, those of you who read my yahoo blog might remember that we finally got a 'Garage' store in our mall, and how pleased I was. However, being of potent Dutch ancestry I have a hard time spending $18-$25 on one shirt, which is the average price there.
Earlier this summer/fall there were at least two shirts at Garage that I liked but wouldn't buy. Yesterday I found both of them in my size for $5 each! It brought a smile to my cheeks.
That is my happy report for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Jill in case the events of Saturday night don't make it to the Blog for millions to read I just want you to know something. Last night I realized how little the "Van" and money mean to me relative to my family. The drive to pick you up at Summitt Drive just reminded me how lucky I am to have you as a daughter. Maybe God sometimes allows things to happen to make us realize how blessed and fragile we are. Don't sweat the small stuff and know that you are loved!

Amy A. said...

NICE FIND!!

Deanne said...

What a sweet comment from "big old daddy". You've got great parents!

Sweet deal on the shirts - I wish I was patient enough to wait for the sales!