Saturday, October 21

Destined For Eternal Unrest???

I know what you're all thinking...
"She moved her blog AGAIN?!"
Yes. Its true.
This will be the last time. I...promise. Blogger has made some definite improvements to their site so I'm not so prejudiced against them anymore. Though Yahoo 360 DID have some nice templates....
I ended up leaving Yahoo 360 for the same reasons I left MSN Spaces: accessability. Those two sites are just too much of a hassle with signing in and all that stuff. It was getting to be a pain, so I thought I might as well just settle here like everyone else. Sigh.
Anyway, I'm here now. I hope you'll stop by often because I'll probably be posting often, and, of course, comments are always loved, appreciated, and sometimes worshipped.
Here I go building the altar...better give me some worshippin' material!

5 comments:

netablogs said...

Welcome to the perfect land of Blogger! May not have all the bells and whistles, but it serves the purpose (kinda like our vehicles).

Anonymous said...

Heeyy Jill.
Haha.. looks pretty sweet.
But then, i cant even compare it to your last one because soomebody never sent me the link. *gosh*
:P

Ah well.. Keep blogging, Cause i have a sad life and reading about others more interesting lives makes me happy. :S

Cade

P.s. I'm gonna finish "Quincy" in the next couple days.. And i have an idea for the next story. :)
hopefully it wont take a year like Quincy did.

Amy A. said...

Hello Jilli-Poo...welcome..I can't wait to link you onto my website! Finally I can look like I have some more 'peeps'.

I can't wait to here what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill I will be checking out your blog too, I hope you are blogger beta it's so much easier.

PJ said...

Yes thank heavens for Blogger Beta! I would've just stayed on yahoo rather than fiddle with the regular Blogger.
Cade- I sent out 6 billion invitiations to my other blog and only like 6 people actually bothered to register...don't blame me for losing track of who got it and who didn't :P
Hope I don't bore you guys all to death with my future posts :D
Thanks for the warm welcome!