Wednesday, October 25

Is It Just Me...?

Or does anyone else find it strange that we pay a lot of money to buy an item with a brand name (I'm going to pick on Roxy today) printed on it? I mean...where else do you pay someone to advertise FOR them? Isn't it usually the other way around? This sounds like a sick and twisted joke. Someone's laughing, and it isn't everyone coughing up the moola.
I wonder if I came up with a cool logo and printed it on a shirt alonside my name, if I could become a billionaire? Hmmmm.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember Mike once thought of a get rich plan something like that..
We were going to buy wal-mart shoes wholesale.. Then stick name-brands on them and resell them. :P
I'm so sure it would work too.

Deanne said...

I really dislike wearing clothing when the brand names are visible. I agree - why should we advertise for them? They should pay us to wear their clothing!

Anonymous said...

I think that IS all you really have to do...think of a 'cool' name, put it on some 'cool' clothes and then get some 'cool' people with a 'cool' atitude to wear them. Then you'll be a billionaire - fo sho! (There's some more gansta talk for you Ju!)

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!! I DO sound like Dad.

Oh well, it was bound to happen some day.