I did the coffee test on your sidebar and I'm a frappacino..At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern; At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent;You drink coffee when you're craving something sweet; Your caffeine addiction level: low
Ame- Free coffee, yes. Though mostly I crave something cold on my breaks, so I just go for the ice caps :D Weekends- thanks heavens yes! By Friday I need a few days to regenerate my "positive energy" And only a few of the "regulars" light up my day. Some of them are just cranky and needing a caffeine fix :P Anon- why yes, the uniform does bring a unique sense of...something. Kriss- you're right, I should just be glad I've got a job. Sometimes its hard though, especially at the end of the week.
I get what you mean. At the end of a school/ministry week I'm so tired and cranky too! This morning I got to sleep in till 9:18! I was so happy! Sleep is so beautiful.
6 comments:
Do you get free coffee, at least?!
Do you get the weekends off?
Do you see regular customers that light up your day?
Haha Jill,
at least you have a job though eh?
Kriss
But to be blessed with a groovin' uniform to wear proudly each and everyday makes it all worth it!
I did the coffee test on your sidebar and I'm a frappacino..At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern;
At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent;You drink coffee when you're craving something sweet;
Your caffeine addiction level: low
Ame-
Free coffee, yes. Though mostly I crave something cold on my breaks, so I just go for the ice caps :D
Weekends- thanks heavens yes! By Friday I need a few days to regenerate my "positive energy"
And only a few of the "regulars" light up my day. Some of them are just cranky and needing a caffeine fix :P
Anon- why yes, the uniform does bring a unique sense of...something.
Kriss- you're right, I should just be glad I've got a job. Sometimes its hard though, especially at the end of the week.
I get what you mean. At the end of a school/ministry week I'm so tired and cranky too! This morning I got to sleep in till 9:18! I was so happy! Sleep is so beautiful.
Post a Comment