I'm considered short at 5'3”; hobbit jokes have been made.
I wear contacts on weekdays, but my glasses on the weekends.
I've needed glasses since I was eight.
I was considered a cute child until the age of eight.
Green is my most absolute favorite color, all shades included.
I was home schooled all the way from kindergarten through grade 12.
So were my older brothers.
My youngest brother is following in our illustrious footsteps.
I have three brothers.
They all have “Bible Names”(Paul, Michael, Timothy)
I do not have a “Bible Name”
My mom was going to name me “Emma”, but my Dad didn't like it.
I didn't like the name “Emma” when I was younger, but I do now.
My Dad is going to have to deal with a granddaughter named “Emma” if she ever comes into existence.
I love most cats.
I have a cat.
Her name is Beebs.
My cat Beebs is epileptic, and requires medications that makes her obese.
Obese cats make me laugh.
Laughing is the love of my life, and its not hard for me to find humor in everyday things and situations.
I work at Tim Hortons.
There is plenty to laugh at while working at Tim Hortons.
There is also a lot there that makes me rageful.
I like to blog when I get home from work because its relaxing.
I have a blog because I have too much time on my hands, and I find it fun for some strange reason.
When I was a kid my room was always spic and span.
My room can't stay clean for over 10 minutes these days.
I always say I don't have enough clothes, but really I just buy too many that I don't really like enough to wear.
I like all music.
I don't consider country, rap, or heavy metal, music.
One of my favorite bands is Coldplay because you don't need to know the words, the singing is just music in itself.
I've played the piano for 10 years.
I've taken lessons for 9.
I hate playing piano for groups of people, but have done so on numerous occasions.
I enjoy playing jazz style pieces the most.
I've always wanted to be really good acoustic guitar player.
I sing loudly in church because it is loud enough in there that I can't hear myself, let alone have anyone else hear me.
I wish I had a nice singing voice.
I've always thought that playing voices in animated movies would be the most fun job EVER.
I ADORE old animated Disney movies.
Robin Hood is my favorite, but 101 Dalmations cuts it close.
I know a lot of the words to a lot of the Disney songs.
People think I'm really normal when they meet me.
After they've known me for a while they don't think I'm so normal.
Most people think I'm shy, but really I'm just a quiet person.
I HATE bing in the spotlight.
I get along best with people who like to do most of the talking.
I'm not a hugely social person, but I love just hanging out with close friends.
Making superficial friendships is easy for me.
Making a close friend is a tad harder.
I have trust issues.
I hate conflict, and will avoid it at all costs. Or at least most costs.
Its hard for me to be mean to someone who I don't like, or who annoys me.
This has led to awkward and difficult circumstances in my life.
Two people I don't get along with are Slackers and Goody-Two-Shoes.
You probably think that is ironic.
I've been a counselor-in-training at Camp Homewood for 3 years, but participated in other camps there for 6.
Being a CIT for a summer was one of the most fun things I ever did.
My first real crush was a kid from Homewood.
My crush on him ended at the end of that summer (a few years ago now).
He will remain anonymous.
That was the last crush I had.
Yes, I was heartbroken.
Yes, I am joking.
I always loved to dress up when I was a kid.
I often threw costume parties.
I have scrapbooked the pictures from these parties.
When people look at those pictures they laugh at me.
I still think that I had a lot more fun during my childhood than most kids do.
One of the most fulfilling feelings for me is working competently and efficiently with a team.
I've never liked working all by myself.
I love to read, fiction and non-fiction both.
I used to read a lot more.
I find it's very hard to find good books.
I prefer humorous books.
I hate purely romance-oriented novels.
Contrary to popular belief, I am not anti-romance.
I am anti-sap.
Most people who know me think I will be the last of my peers to get married.
Most people who know me think I hate boys.
I don't hate boys.
I think boys are funny.
I want to travel to Ireland.
I love Irish accents.
I love everything Irish.
I want to go to Ireland this Spring.
I feel silly spending a lot of money on traveling.
I'll probably go anyway.
I want to go all over the world.
I think different cultures are fascinating.
Next fall I want to take a course in Psychology.
I don't know what kind of career I will have when I am old.
I hope its not a lifetime of Tim Hortons.
I think sarcasm is hilarious.
I am a nerd on many levels (Cade knows this better than anyone I think).
I have a rebellious streak that likes to make an appearance every few millenia.
I can be very stubborn.
I can be very determined.
But I am often way too laid back.
If you want to know another 100 facts about me, you'll have to talk to me.
5 years ago

9 comments:
Wow Jill! You know that extra great childhood was because we were friends right? Just kidding, I'm sure you would have had an amazing childhood without me (but I sure know that you made mine!).
great list jill. you have inspired me. my 100 list may show up in the next few days.
Ok, now I'm rebelling. I WILL NOT do a 100 things list. I WILL NOT!
but I like yours!
your insane!
you work full-time, Annnnd you filled that out. I am a coverboy homeschooler and do nothing all day, and i still would never be able to do it. :P
Great list Jill - way to go! I really did learn a lot more about you! You're just plain great!
I know Kriss, I should've mentioned that you were a huge factor into the greatness of my childhood, but I figured it was a given :)
Cade, it took me a few evenings actually. Half of it was written before the all-nighter, but then that took blogging priority, so this came later.
Glad you all enjoyed it! Because its all you'll be reading for a while...I'm all dried up for blog ideas right now.
"have a rebellious streak that likes to make an appearance every few millenia."
-- After brotherly spell check --
"have a rebellious streak that likes to make an appearance every couple of minutes."
#29
I like all music.
#30
I don't consider country, rap, or heavy metal, music.
--------------------
/agree! Best comment I've heard in a long time! :) lol. Though I can deal with some hardcore, straight metal is hard to stomach.
Glad I'm not alone!
Post a Comment