
The Bus decided to randomly take a different route today, so naturally I panicked and jumped off way up at the top of the hill where I knew for SURE that I wouldn't be carried all the way down town again.
I FROZE.
Its soooo cold out there!
And imagine how stupid I felt when the bus took a quick circle route, and then came back up the hill passing me by on my way down. WAAAAHHHHH. I would've cried but my tears would've froze.

4 comments:
thats interesting, i was going to blog about my bus woes of today as well...i share you're pain...this girl doesnt do below freezing.
Is that a picture of a frozen tear that actually did escape? I feel for you Jill - that would have been a miserable experience especially seeing the bus drive by you! I would have done the same thing!
Ju, it was -41. My face freezes within 10seconds of exposure, I think I am going to get a robber mask.
gahhh!!! We had -35 (with windchill) today and it was unbearable. I CAN'T IMAGINE -41. I'm definitely not a winter person.
Post a Comment