
I don't remember where I read it, but recently I heard someone mention that when they are feeling angry or sad they will listen to music that will cheer them up. Now that I think of it, it seems obvious but that's never been the way I've done it. Weird?
When I'm angry, I'll listen to angry music.
When I'm sad, I'll listen to sad music.
In a normal mood I listen to soft background music.
In a particularly jolly mood, I listen to Disney soundtracks :P
Am I the only one that listens to music that matches my mood?

3 comments:
I can totally relate. I was thinking abou this the other day when I was working on a big paper that I had due in a few days and I was stressing over it. So I turned on some rock music to try and match my crazy mood. I am not really sure if it helped though, becuase I found myself distracted by it. I guess something a little more soothing would have been a better choice.
I'm the same way too. If I'm in a bad mood I often turn the music off if it's sweet and inspirational . . . might be an idea to try to keep it on next time and see what happens. . . I feel a psychological experiment coming on . . .
I agree with you, I love your blog by the way.
Post a Comment