Thursday, November 9

A Book for Anyone Who Shrinks from Conflict


Mom had this hanging around the house so I picked it up and began to read, because the title seemed kind of funny, and I enjoyed the book "Boo" by the same author.
This one wasn't the same laugh-out-loud kind of humor, but it sure did have its moments! It wasn't completely obvious at first that the main character was "conflict-challenged" but as you get through it and she somehow winds up at a "Conflict Resolution" class with a couple of wackos, you find out just how spineless she really is. Scary how I related to her at some points... :P
Some of the scenarios were hilarious, sometimes you squirmed with or for her, and other times it was just plain cheesiness, but I would reccomend it to anyone. Most people will get a laugh out of it, and its not a hard read. Try it out!

2 comments:

netablogs said...

I opened it and read a few excerpts and laughed out loud, so it's definitely funny. And it will be going into the church library...soon..

Deanne said...

I'll have to check that one out. I haven't read a funny book in a while.