Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick. You're always willing to lend a helping hand. In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going. "15 seconds to showtime!"
This is me, according to this quiz, anyway: You are Kermit the frog! A leader, and you're pretty cool under pressure...usually. Only problem, it ain't easy bein green.
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green. Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!
I did it and guess who I am, ANIMAL! Big surprise eh? As I was reading through the questions I was thinking about the chances of it being someone else; I quickly dismissed the thought. I'm always crazy, although I don't think I yell "Kill, kill!" like he does.
6 comments:
This is me, according to this quiz, anyway: You are Kermit the frog! A leader, and you're pretty cool under pressure...usually. Only problem, it ain't easy bein green.
This is me according to the quiz: You Are Kermit
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!
kermit for me too
I got Gonzo but I don't think that's right. Maybe only in a beak-related sort of way.
Wow! lots of Kostelyk Kermits.
I did it and guess who I am, ANIMAL! Big surprise eh? As I was reading through the questions I was thinking about the chances of it being someone else; I quickly dismissed the thought. I'm always crazy, although I don't think I yell "Kill, kill!" like he does.
Post a Comment