So I'm going to my first official company Christmas Party!
Its up at Sun Peaks and it sounds like a LOT of fun!...
The only thing is, everyone will be bringing their "significant other", and I don't have one! Its not that I have a problem with being single. I just don't want to be alone and feeling really out of it during the night. For anyone who goes to these sorts of social functions, can you enlighten me as to whether it makes a big difference going alone, or should I bring Paul along? :P
5 years ago

9 comments:
is EVERYONE bringing a date? EVERYONE? I'm sure there at least a few single people there...I wouldn't worry about bringing your bro -- that might just be me, though!
Ya, I would agree with Amy. Try to find a someone at work that is single and make a plan to stick together. Christmas parties are a lot of fun. I like the mushroom farm ones because they give away cash...heehee
Well there are a few single people I guess, but the all the girls I hang out with are bringing their guys :(
it is a dilemma... I dont know what i would do. Maybe bring paul, if he's comfortable going.
Are you going Jill? Because I thought that I probably wouldn't go but if you are..maybe I will change my mind.
See there you go, Jill. YOu just have to take a stand for singleness!
Be brave my young dear
And don't shed a tear
Be bold and be single
And just try to mingle
who knows what you'll find
just have an open mind
Prince Charming might be near
And the lovebug might appear. . .
ok, sorry, I'm overworked and overtired - you'll have to forgive me!
Oh mercy! No Tim Horton's romances for me thanks :P
But I think I will go.
For anyone who cares...I'm signed up :S
I hope its fun!
Post a Comment