So...
I'm pretty sure I've told almost everyone I know (except -erk!- my boss) that I am quitting Tim Hortons THIS MONTH. I know without a doubt I need to move on from that...that...place.
The only thing holding me back is lack-of-another-job...and I admit I'm not the most diligent job-seeker. I can't think of anything that I could do that would be different from what I'm doing now and that I would like better. uuuugh.
But I'm looking at my calendar now, and since I have to give 2 weeks notice, the LATEST I can break the tragic news is the 17th...a day after my birthday. What a way to celebrate!
In case you can't follow where the point of this post is going, I'll tell you it is entirely me talking to myself and saying, "Hurry up and find another job before you wimp out and don't quit at all."
I know, I didn't catch that either.
Ps. Snow Camp pictures coming soon. yay!
5 years ago

6 comments:
I know you can do it!
worried about not being able to find work?mcdonalds always hires:)
I was going to pull you aside and give you a pep talk and tell you do do it right then when I was in this morning ... but decided against it. At least if you quit, you will have motivation to look for another job...
Thanks again for being at SnowCamp!
GAH! NOOO! I think I'd rather stay at Timmy's than turn to McD's.
Ryan you totally should have. I was in the mood!
you know Jill, even if you quit Tim's, I'm sure they'd take you back...
It's a woman's perogative to change her mind, as many times as she feels the need to. It'll be interesting to see what you decide. You have so much potential, I'm sure you won't be at Timmy's too long!
Post a Comment