Hello everyone!
I am simply writing this to let you all know I am thinking about you, and I miss you. As much as I love it here, I love you guys too and I'm glad we have blogs to chat and keep updated on each other's lives.
Life in the camp kitchen is lovely. I'm really enjoying it (my fruit/veggie platters are beeeeeautiful if I do say so myself), especially working with Jeanette! She is so much fun and we always have good times when we're together, in and out of the kitchen. And she's a Dutchie like me, only more so! A great bond has formed between us :P
However, our time working alone is swiftly coming to a close. Soon the new head cooks will be here, and we're both a little nervous about the transition. The couple coming in has never cooked at Homewood before, and don't really know anyone so it will be difficult for them as well. Please remember us in your prayers in the next few weeks! (we're gonna need it heh heh)
I hope you are all doing good, too! I'm finding lately I have way more computer time than I expected, so emails are nice :)
Youth Group people & Young Adults- I am SO jealous of you all getting to go to the Blazers games! Let me know how it goes!
Rebekah- For some reason I can't comment/read comments on your blog most of the time....I don't know why it won't let me. But you and the Queen seem like great chums! Haha!
Anyway I should go. Love you all!
Jill
5 years ago

4 comments:
Yay Jill! It's good to hear from you. I'll definitely send you some e-mails, :D
Hope all continues to go well when the new cooks arive.
Hugs!!
Hey Jill - sounds like you are having a great time at Homewood. I'm so happy for you that you were able to experience this opportunity. I'm sure you'll have tons of stories to tell! I don't see you often I even miss you more knowing you are further away! Well you might not actually be further away but it seems like it! Say hi to Mike for me!
We were keeping your baking skills in our prayers at C&C, as well as your general well-being. ;) We will continue to pray for you.
You can't comment on my page? Hmm, that's odd. The joys of technology I suppose.
I love reading your blogs, sounds like your last trip was...erm...EVENTFUL!
God Bless,
bekah.
I would say we'll leave a seat open in your honor, but ... that would be expensive .. The blazers will hear your jubilant cheers from afar!
I will make sure you know how it went though. :)
Cheers.
Post a Comment