Ha! Just jokes. C'mon now, did the title get you even just for a second?
I only did it because I didn't want to write "tagged" like everyone else does...
Because the fact is that my lovely mother has "tagged" me to fill out this little thing:
Three Things I'm Afraid Of:
1) Spiders
2) Being chased
3) Rejection/Abandonment
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1) Mindy Boody
2) Cortney T.H.
3) my roommate, Zoe
Three Things I Love:
1) A cat's purr
2) Sitting around a campfire at night with good friends
3) The color green
Three Things I hate:
1) Rudeness
2) Misquitoes
3) Crying
Three Things I Don't Understand:
1) Math
2) People who think they are better than everyone else
3) Where candle wax goes when it burns
Three Things On My Desk:
1) My scrapbook
2) "Northanger Abbey" by Jane Austen
3) A candle
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1) Listening to music
2) Typing
3) Talking to Zoe
Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1) Go to Ireland
2) Marry
3) Write something worth reading
Three Things I can Do:
1) Listen
2) Find humor in nearly every situation
3) Clean windows
Three Things I Can't Do:
1) Sing
2) Dance
3) Be perfect
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1) Birds outside your window
2) A friend who needs to talk
3) The soundtrack to "The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring"...yes I know I'm a nerd, but its great music.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1) A baby screeching
2) The aforementioned misquitoe
3) Country/Rap/Hip-Hop "music"
Three Things I'd like to learn:
1) How to ride a horse
2) How to sew
3) How to do woodwork
Three Favorite Foods:
1) Whip cream
2) Chocolate
3) Teriyaki Chicken Stir-fry
Three Shows I Watched As a Kid:
1) The Magic Schoolbus
2) Wishbone
3) Arthur
Three Things I Regret:
1) Not getting into sports when I was younger
2) Getting my hair cut really really short when I was 12...the pictures still haunt me.
3) Letting other people's opinions of me influence how I feel about myself.
Three People I Want to Tag:
1) Karissa
2) Ryan
3) Rebekah
5 years ago

5 comments:
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be alowed to tag me, I have way too much homework! :P
Hey Jill - you can already sew can't you? I sure hope you can get to Ireland one day - it's obviously quite a passion of yours!
Hope you're having fun at camp! Only a couple weeks before we drop Jon off and I get to say hi in person!
Doh! So I've been tagged have I?...
What does getting tagged mean? ;)
Are you asking me to somehow fit filling in this questionnaire into my schedule?
Ok. Since you asked.
Jill, please post again. We miss you!
Post a Comment