Wednesday, May 16

Slightly Inappropriate

A brief snippet of our lunchtime conversation today.

Mike: So, how often do you poop?

Andrea: I pooped twice today.

Mike: Twice?! That's not healthy! Mekel, how often do you poop?

Jill: (aside) Mike just because you only poop once a week...

Matt: Sometimes I will poop twice a day.

Mike: But before lunch?!

Matt: Well that might be pushing it...

Jill: (snickering loudly) "Pushing" it!

Extremely immature giggling ensues.



Disclaimer: Mike and I both have Kostelyk blood running through our veins. Fascination with, and amusement from, the topic of poop is inevitable.

12 comments:

Deanne said...

You guys are sick . . .I'm a Kostelyk but I don't talk about poop . . . very often . . .

Anonymous said...

You might want to spell Kostelyk right.. or not

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised??!! Why does aforementioned person bring others from outside the family into this type of conversation!!? I'm embarrassed for Andrea and Matt.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't spell it right...I was kind of in a rush. It will be corrected.
And why are all you people hiding under "anonymous"! Shame on you. Be proud of being poop-loving Kostelyks.
Andrea and Matt don't mind. They secretly want to talk about poop too.

kt said...

Kostelyk's are total poop talkers... it's great. Amy and I always have poo talk. Although i'm worried for Mike's once a week poop... Amy told me your supposed to poo 12 inches a day.

Anonymous said...

Yes and she also explained the different types of poops you can do to achieve that 12inches. For example, 2 6-inchers, 12 1-inchers, etc etc.

And yes, we are all poop talkers. When my friends come over and see the messages my sisters leave for me scrawled all over the place, I think they might throw up a little in their mouths.

HCOS support teacher said...

I have nothing more to add.

HCOS support teacher said...

Gotta go.

Becks said...

How about corn and pea poop?!

Becks said...

you guys make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

just for the record, I poo 2-3 times a day...and most of the time, 2x before noon!

Anonymous said...

Remind me to tell you something of utmost importance when we talk on the phone next.