Thursday, May 17

A Real Weekend!

At last!
Tomorrow at noon, my first real weekend in a very, very, long time begins. I will be taking the 1:00 ferry to CR, and FINALLY visiting my dear friend Karissa who is actually moving back to Kamloops on SUNDAY. It would appear that we just can't stand to live in the same vicinity for very long. A theory that will be further confirmed when I come home in September and she leaves for PBC in Alberta! Sigh.
At least we'll get to spend Friday and Saturday together :)
Then apparently I will have Sunday off....and maybe Monday too! What a change from working for so long in a row.
Anyway, if I don't post this weekend now you know why.
I've got to go pack now.




Ps. Anyone who watches American Idol....how silly were yesterday's results??? OBVIOUSLY Melinda is better than Blake. Its such a popularity contest. Grrr.

Pss. Anyone who watches LOST....last week was probably the most amazing episode ever in time. I'm so excited to watch last night's tonight and get some answers!!! (yeah right)

3 comments:

Kriss said...

Yay! I'm so stoked to see you and have a visit finally. It's been crazy that we've been living in almost the same place for the past few months and the only contact we've had has been through e-mail, phone, and blogger. Gosh what kind of crazy digital world is this? :P
Excited about seeing you tomorrow!!!

Deanne said...

I totally agree - Melinda definitely beats out Blake. She'll still go for though - she's got such talent.

Lost is very interesting isn't it. Next week is the season finale - should be very interesting!

Have a great long weekend!

MashedTaterz said...

Locke still lives I tell you!
He is the rightful ruler of the island.
The season finale should hopefully be showing us some cutbacks on the cast....