Monday, May 21

Unspoken Rule

There are certain things you just don't do.
Everyone knows those things are.
Everyone abides by the Unspoken Rule.
Well...almost everyone.
Every so often a rebel will rise up and casually disregard what is known to be right and fair.

This morning Maria picked extra raisins out of the bag for her Rasin Bran.

Naturally there was an intervention.

These kind of things can't be allowed to happen.

3 comments:

MashedTaterz said...

Good to see your desire for complete and total control over all things menial has not been quenched, dear sister.

Anonymous said...

Jill, I must let you know (for some reason, I feel the need to confess) that I've have done the same. Maybe not by picking out more raisins for me but by scooping some the the bran flakes back into the box and scoop out more raisin-y clumps.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that although I do not eat Raisin Bran, I am guilty of similar offenses when it comes to those party munchie mix things. I never like everything in the mix so I avoid the things (like Cheetos) that I don't like and take more of the things that I do and I try to justify it by telling myself that other people have different favorites and probably do the same thing so it all evens out in the end!