I feel like I'm already on the "Home" stretch!
Its only the beginning of July, but the last few months have gone by SO incredibly fast that I'm expecting these next two to melt away as fast as ice cream in this amazingly hot weather!
While this inspires a certain anticipation of seeing familiar places and friends again, I also get a little panicky thinking about September.
The terrifying Unknown!
Its obviously a little late for school, and I definitely don't want to work at some $8/hour place again. I feel like someone is suddenly handing me Ireland and I'm way too freaked out to take it!
The more I think about it, the more it seems like the perfect timing. I am completely responsibilty-free, I have saved up some funds, and its one of my dreams....right??
Yet I'm so scared of actually going!
What is wrong with me?!
Its like all I want is to slip right back into the normalacy of Kamloops life, where it is safe and comfortable and warm....
But everything changes.
For one, Beebs will not be there at home, Ange will be married (!), and a certain brother of mine might be moved out! Who knows what else will be different. Home might not be bathed in such a sunny glow once I'm living there again!!!
I think perhaps it is time for me to take a little adventure. I just need to work up the courage to actually jump on it.
GAHH! SO FREAKY!
5 years ago

4 comments:
Go Jill Go! You can do it :) I would love to go with you...but school calls :S
Definitely go to Ireland if you have the opportunity, it may never be such a perfect set up again and you'll regret giving up the chance to go. But then again the other half of me says don't go because it will be sad to see you come home just to fly off again.That though is the selfish me talking. haha.
I got the comment you left on my blog. I've wanted to post stuff numerous times but I'm unable to log in to my account. They changed the format for logging in...did you notice? Now you need your username instead of just e-mail address and I've forgotten mine and can't figure out how to access that information, or it won't let me..one or the other. I've tried several times to figure it out and am close to just starting up a new blog..but that would be such a shame..I've spent so much time setting my current one up.
rh.
At least come home and visit before you go! :)
Rebekah-
That's really weird! I hadn't noticed that it was changed. I just go to the main blogger site, put in my hotmail address and password and it lets me in...? I find if I'm trying to log in through the comment box it goes all funny on me, but otherwise its fine. Hope you can work it out! I miss your blog :(
All-
Of course I will visit before I run off again! I miss you guys too.
Post a Comment