Monday, July 9

Disturbing Discoveries

Whilst allowing my tired feet to soak the other night, I stumbled across something very troubling.

Two small warts on my right foot.

On below my index toe, the other on my second-to-last toe (the one by the pinky toe). They are disgustingly white rimmed, with horrific fuzzies flowering inside. I wished to vomit.

I've never had warts before...

How do I get rid of them?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is when we wish you could upload some pics.

I say, "chew'm up and spit'm" out.

The second part is optional.

Anonymous said...

burn them at the doctors - it's the only cure that actually works... don't listen to any store bought thing...

Anonymous said...

Katie would know... *snicker*

Anonymous said...

last summer i tried attaching potatoes to my warts (over night that is) because even the doc burning them didn't work... apparently it's the miracle cure.

it didn't work

Anonymous said...

Is there no hope???!?!!

Anonymous said...

try duct tape. Keep them covered with duct tape (the 1000 uses wonder!) and it will kill them...honest.