Tuesday, August 7

Happy 25th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

I love you guys!
Can't wait to come up and visit you!

ps. the card is in the mail!

5 comments:

HCOS support teacher said...

Thank you Jill! We had a great day with Uncle Matt and Auntie Dee. I'll have to put up a blog about our special day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah our parents sure are getting old eh? Seems not too long ago when mom was spoon feeding her offspring and now things have change...
Oh just a minute.

-picks up spoon-

"Open up wide...there you go...
good mummy, that was a big bite."

Where was I?
Oh yes, I will join in the congrats of our dear beloved parents 25th anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Privileged son, you keep forgetting to wipe the dribble from my mouth after you feed me! It's really irritating!

Anonymous said...

You guys are nuts! :)
I'll be there to help with the responsibilities soon, dear Paul.

Anonymous said...

Jill we just got your card today. That was awesome. Very crafty and the words were great. Makes me feel we actually did do ok with you guys when I read the tender words you wrote.

Look forward to seeing you next week