Its only a matter of days now before I visit my homeland!
I'm leaving here on the 15th, spending some quality time with good friend Karissa, shopping in Nanaimo, and then meeting Mom in Horseshoe Bay. Either we will spend the night in Langley with dear Aunty D & Uncle Matt, or we will head straight home. On the 17th I hope to meet up with some friends (aka YOU....so contact me!), on the 18th ANGE IS GETTING MARRIED! Crazy! And on the 19th I pack up and head on back down here. Its going to fly by!
But I'll be leaving Homewood's green pastures for good at the end of the month, so even if I don't catch up with you this week, I will in September. Unless of course you are leaving to go live in the States at a most inconvenient time, as Some are in the habit of doing. In that case I demand to see you on the 17th!!!
Ready or not, here I come!
5 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so stoked to be going with you...we're going to have an interesting day tomorrow...should be nice and long!
Jill, We stinkin' better be able to hang out on Friday...
I work till 1:00... so anytime right after that would be good for me.
Post a Comment