Aw, isn't it cute???
This is my baby: Sony Cybershot DSC- H3.
I picked him up from Staples this afternoon. He was so happy to come home for the first time.
I'm very proud of him. He has 8.1 MP, 10X Optical zoom, and lots of very exciting features.
I feel confident he was the right choice for me, and when we venture to Ireland together he won't let me down.
And you, my friends, will benefit as well, because the essence of that wondrous place will be captured more accurately and PJ will be happy to show off the fruits of my labor. Assuming I get internet access there.
In other news...its off with the old, on with the new I'm afraid.
Good ol' Pentax Optio (who took the picture above) is on the market now. Optio is happy to forward the funds he raises to my Ireland trip, so if you're interested in a nice, basic camera let me know :)
He's going for a very reasonable price!

2 comments:
congrats on the new camera... you're going to get some great shots with it!
Wow this might sound kinda random but my parents went out not to long ago and bought a camera that is almost identical to that one! A few small differences but still it's kinda odd eh?
Btw this is Meghan a random person from youth whom was on your team during gargon on friday =D
Post a Comment