Tuesday, September 25

Surprise!

My brother Mike made a surprise appearance Sunday night! Paul and I had just got home from C&C and suddenly there he was! Its been great having him "home" (is that a correct use-age of quotation marks?? Now I always question it...thanks a lot Ryan!).
Last night we watched the last few episodes of "the Office" (season 2) together which was so fun because.
1. The Office is hilarious!
2. Its sooo much funnier if you are watching it with someone else who finds it just as funny!
And tomorrow we are planning on taking a little trip up to Vernon...because....well Vernon has such a charm around this time of year....heh heh heh....

(To Be Continued...)

1 comment:

Cardinal's Cove said...

Well, it's close, but it's ok. If you were speaking about your place of residence, then it would be incorrect, unless it was to be assumed you don't live there anymore. However, you are speaking for Mike when you call it "home" and since Mike hasn't lived there in a very long time, it's not really home anymore to him. In the case of Irony or misnomers, it is ok to use quotation marks. :)

*grin*

Oh great .. I'm a walking English grammarian (wow, that's actually a word..). Yuck.

^--Geek? Or just really good at using Google and links? I'll choose the latter.

Anyways, hope you're having a great visit with the guy. :) Bring him to youth tonight! I'd like to meet him again. OR just horde him to yourself. :D

Laters. :)